The Office of Regional Primary Care Education at Wake AHEC is looking for dedicated and enthusiastic primary care practitioners interested in teaching medical, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, nurse midwife or pharmacy students in their community based practices.
Primary care professions include family medicine, internal medicine, ob-gyn and pediatrics.
ORPCE offers these services to active preceptors:
- Helping to ensure preceptors teach the students they want at the time they want
- Providing preceptor stipends for eligible preceptors
- Facilitating the faculty appointment process
- Serving as a preceptor advocate in local and statewide discussions
- Consulting with preceptors to resolve student issues
- Providing free access to the AHEC Digital Library
You can assist us in making better student placements by providing information about you and your practice. Please complete Wake AHEC’s preceptor and practice profiles. Click here to access the forms If you or a colleague are interested in learning more about becoming a preceptor, please contact Elaine Owens, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 350-0465.
For more information, contact Elaine Owens at email@example.com or (919) 350-0465.